Made from beechwood
Acetic acids of highly pure quality can be used in a variety of ways, e.g. as an etchant chemical for the production of chips. For the manufacturing process, the gases that occur during charcoaling are condensed and purified in a multi-stage purifying process, in order to obtain a highly pure acetic acid.
proFagus acetic acids fulfill the food industry criteria. Furthermore, they are conform with the European standards for acetic acids for nutrients. The pharmaceutical acetic acids (e.g. as a component of dialysis fluids) are produced in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph Eur).
Examples from our product range:
- Chemically pure Ph Eur 99.8% for the pharmaceutical industry and for laboratory chemicals
- Food-quality for nutrients and luxury foods
- Buffered acetic acid for shelf life extension
- Technical quality 60 – 99.7% as a base chemical, for example, for the textile industry, for detergents and cleaning agents
- Special mixtures with formic acid 60 – 90%
Delivered in cans or in bulk quantities.